A careful anxiety assessment is the first step on your path forward.
What matters most is that you understand the problem fully. That you know what to do to make things better. That you are confident that our treatment plan is the right one for you and your family.
- a thorough interview and history
- specialized measures of anxiety, mood, behavior, and other symptoms
- a jargon-free report written so you understand
- recommendations for practical steps you can take to move forward toward lasting change
- perceptual and visual-spatial abilities
- speed of processing
- problem solving
- planning and organization
- mental flexibility
- motor skills
- academic abilities
- emotional and social functioning